Skip to content
The 99Rock WFRD-FM Official Contest Rules:
- Contest rules apply to all 99.3 WFRD-FM on-air giveaways excluding those that have their own set of rules.
- Any single winner may not win more than once in a 30 DAY period.
- All winners will only be qualified once for a grand prize.
- A parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but 99ROCK WFRD-FM reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor.
- If a winner is disqualified, 99ROCK WFRD-FM reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
- 99ROCK WFRD-FM reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
- All taxes, transfers, fees, memberships are responsibility of winners. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to 99ROCK WFRD-FM, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide 99ROCK WFRD-FM with valid identification before any prize will be awarded.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Substitutions are subject to prior approval from the 99.3 WFRD-FM radio station on a case by case basis. Winners may send someone in their place to “Stand-In” as a prize contestant, only after sending in a signed letter and photocopy of their license authorizing the substitution. No prizes can be substituted for any other prize.
- Employees of 99ROCK WFRD-FM/Dartmouth Broadcasting including all current and past DJs, and members of their immediate family are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation, or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- 99ROCK WFRD-FM disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call because of equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond 99ROCK’s control, or otherwise. 99ROCK WFRD-FM disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method.
- By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 99ROCK WFRD-FM exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- By participating, each participant and winner(s) waive any and all claims of liability against 99ROCK WFRD-FM, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
- No purchase necessary to participate or win. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Any contest entries must be handwritten, unless another form of entry is specifically authorized for the contest. No photocopying or mechanical reproduction of entry forms is permitted unless specifically authorized for the contest.
- 99ROCK WFRD-FM will resolve any disputes or ambiguities concerning the rules and the judges’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final.
- All prizes are to be picked up at WFRD-FM/WDCR-AM, Dartmouth Broadcasting, Robinson Hall, 3rd Floor, Hanover, NH, Monday through Friday 8:00AM – 10:00AM, excluding holidays. Or a specific pick up time may be requested by calling the business line at 603-646-3313. When and if possible, the winner and/or radio station(s) may elect to have the prize mailed.
- There is no substitution or cash equivalence of any prize won.
- In the event that the prize won is not available at the time of winning, the winner will be notified when the prize arrives.
- 99ROCK WFRD-FM and Dartmouth Broadcasting are not responsible if a prize is not redeemed in a timely fashion (i.e. concert tickets, gift certificates, movie passes, etc.).
- The conduct of this contest is governed by local and state law, which takes precedence over any rules to the contrary herein. 99ROCK WFRD-FM shall follow the applicable local and state laws for conducting contests.
- A written copy of these rules is available at WFRD-FM/WDCR-AM, Dartmouth Broadcasting during normal business hours and by mail from the station upon written request.
- 99ROCK WFRD-FM may substitute prizes of equivalent value, amend the rules, or discontinue the contest at any time or for any reason as announced by the station.